Monday, April 7, 2014

LENT DAY 29 – April 7, 2014 (Lectionary Year 2)



Psalter

Morning

Psalm 31 – New King James Version

The Lord a Fortress in Adversity

To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David.

In You, O Lord, I put my trust;
Let me never be ashamed;
Deliver me in Your righteousness.
 
Bow down Your ear to me,
Deliver me speedily;
Be my rock of refuge,
A fortress of defense to save me.

For You are my rock and my fortress;
Therefore, for Your name’s sake,
Lead me and guide me.
 
Pull me out of the net which they have secretly laid for me,
For You are my strength.
 
Into Your hand I commit my spirit;
You have redeemed me, O Lord God of truth.

I have hated those who regard useless idols;
But I trust in the Lord.
 
I will be glad and rejoice in Your mercy,
For You have considered my trouble;
You have known my soul in adversities,
 
And have not shut me up into the hand of the enemy;
You have set my feet in a wide place.

Have mercy on me, O Lord, for I am in trouble;
My eye wastes away with grief,
Yes, my soul and my body!
 
10 For my life is spent with grief,
And my years with sighing;
My strength fails because of my iniquity,
And my bones waste away.
 
11 I am a reproach among all my enemies,
But especially among my neighbors,
And am repulsive to my acquaintances;
Those who see me outside flee from me.
 
12 I am forgotten like a dead man, out of mind;
I am like a broken vessel.
 

13 For I hear the slander of many;
Fear is on every side;
While they take counsel together against me,
They scheme to take away my life.

14 But as for me, I trust in You, O Lord;
I say, “You are my God.”
 
15 My times are in Your hand;
Deliver me from the hand of my enemies,
And from those who persecute me.
 
16 Make Your face shine upon Your servant;
Save me for Your mercies’ sake.
 
17 Do not let me be ashamed, O Lord, for I have called upon You;
Let the wicked be ashamed;
Let them be silent in the grave.
 
18 Let the lying lips be put to silence,
Which speak insolent things proudly and contemptuously against the righteous.

19 Oh, how great is Your goodness,
Which You have laid up for those who fear You,
Which You have prepared for those who trust in You
In the presence of the sons of men!
 
20 You shall hide them in the secret place of Your presence
From the plots of man;
You shall keep them secretly in a pavilion
From the strife of tongues.

21 Blessed be the Lord,
For He has shown me His marvelous kindness in a strong city!
 
22 For I said in my haste,
“I am cut off from before Your eyes”;
Nevertheless You heard the voice of my supplications
When I cried out to You.

23 Oh, love the Lord, all you His saints!
For the Lord preserves the faithful,
And fully repays the proud person.
 
24 Be of good courage,
And He shall strengthen your heart,
All you who hope in the Lord.

 Link

* * * *

Псалтирь 31 (30)

Psalm 31 – Russian Synodal Version

(30-1) ^^Начальнику хора. Псалом Давида.^^ (30-2) На Тебя, Господи, уповаю, да не постыжусь вовек; по правде Твоей избавь меня;
2 (30-3) приклони ко мне ухо Твое, поспеши избавить меня. Будь мне каменною твердынею, домом прибежища, чтобы спасти меня,
3 (30-4) ибо Ты каменная гора моя и ограда моя; ради имени Твоего води меня и управляй мною.
4 (30-5) Выведи меня из сети, которую тайно поставили мне, ибо Ты крепость моя.
5 (30-6) В Твою руку предаю дух мой; Ты избавлял меня, Господи, Боже истины.
6 (30-7) Ненавижу почитателей суетных идолов, но на Господа уповаю.
7 (30-8) Буду радоваться и веселиться о милости Твоей, потому что Ты призрел на бедствие мое, узнал горесть души моей
8 (30-9) и не предал меня в руки врага; поставил ноги мои на пространном месте.
9 (30-10) Помилуй меня, Господи, ибо тесно мне; иссохло от горести око мое, душа моя и утроба моя.
10 (30-11) Истощилась в печали жизнь моя и лета мои в стенаниях; изнемогла от грехов моих сила моя, и кости мои иссохли.
11 (30-12) От всех врагов моих я сделался поношением даже у соседей моих и страшилищем для знакомых моих; видящие меня на улице бегут от меня.
12 (30-13) Я забыт в сердцах, как мертвый; я--как сосуд разбитый,
13 (30-14) ибо слышу злоречие многих; отвсюду ужас, когда они сговариваются против меня, умышляют исторгнуть душу мою.
14 (30-15) А я на Тебя, Господи, уповаю; я говорю: Ты--мой Бог.
15 (30-16) В Твоей руке дни мои; избавь меня от руки врагов моих и от гонителей моих.
16 (30-17) Яви светлое лице Твое рабу Твоему; спаси меня милостью Твоею.
17 (30-18) Господи! да не постыжусь, что я к Тебе взываю; нечестивые же да посрамятся, да умолкнут в аде.
18 (30-19) Да онемеют уста лживые, которые против праведника говорят злое с гордостью и презреньем.
19 (30-20) Как много у Тебя благ, которые Ты хранишь для боящихся Тебя и которые приготовил уповающим на Тебя пред сынами человеческими!
20 (30-21) Ты укрываешь их под покровом лица Твоего от мятежей людских, скрываешь их под сенью от пререкания языков.
21 (30-22) Благословен Господь, что явил мне дивную милость Свою в укрепленном городе!
22 (30-23) В смятении моем я думал: 'отвержен я от очей Твоих'; но Ты услышал голос молитвы моей, когда я воззвал к Тебе.
23 (30-24) Любите Господа, все праведные Его; Господь хранит верных и поступающим надменно воздает с избытком.
24 (30-25) Мужайтесь, и да укрепляется сердце ваше, все надеющиеся на Господа!



____

Evening

Psalm 35 – New King James Version

The Lord the Avenger of His People

A Psalm of David.

Plead my cause, O Lord, with those who strive with me;
Fight against those who fight against me.
 
Take hold of shield and buckler,
And stand up for my help.
 
Also draw out the spear,
And stop those who pursue me.
Say to my soul,
“I am your salvation.”

Let those be put to shame and brought to dishonor
Who seek after my life;
Let those be turned back and brought to confusion
Who plot my hurt.
 
Let them be like chaff before the wind,
And let the angel[a] of the Lord chase them.
 
Let their way be dark and slippery,
And let the angel of the Lord pursue them.
 
For without cause they have hidden their net for me in a pit,
Which they have dug without cause for my life.
 
Let destruction come upon him unexpectedly,
And let his net that he has hidden catch himself;
Into that very destruction let him fall.

And my soul shall be joyful in the Lord;
It shall rejoice in His salvation.
 
10 All my bones shall say,
Lord, who is like You,
Delivering the poor from him who is too strong for him,
Yes, the poor and the needy from him who plunders him?”

11 Fierce witnesses rise up;
They ask me things that I do not know.
 
12 They reward me evil for good,
To the sorrow of my soul.
 
13 But as for me, when they were sick,
My clothing was sackcloth;
I humbled myself with fasting;
And my prayer would return to my own heart.
 
14 I paced about as though he were my friend or brother;
I bowed down heavily, as one who mourns for his mother.

15 But in my adversity they rejoiced
And gathered together;
Attackers gathered against me,
And I did not know it;
They tore at me and did not cease;
 
16 With ungodly mockers at feasts
They gnashed at me with their teeth.

17 Lord, how long will You look on?
Rescue me from their destructions,
My precious life from the lions.
 
18 I will give You thanks in the great assembly;   
I will praise You among many people.

19 Let them not rejoice over me who are wrongfully my enemies;
Nor let them wink with the eye who hate me without a cause.
 
20 For they do not speak peace,
But they devise deceitful matters
Against the quiet ones in the land.
 
21 They also opened their mouth wide against me,
And said, “Aha, aha!
Our eyes have seen it.

22 This You have seen, O Lord;
Do not keep silence.
O Lord, do not be far from me.
 
23 Stir up Yourself, and awake to my vindication,
To my cause, my God and my Lord.
 
24 Vindicate me, O Lord my God, according to Your righteousness;
And let them not rejoice over me.
 
25 Let them not say in their hearts, “Ah, so we would have it!”
Let them not say, “We have swallowed him up.”

26 Let them be ashamed and brought to mutual confusion
Who rejoice at my hurt;
Let them be clothed with shame and dishonor
Who exalt themselves against me.

27 Let them shout for joy and be glad,
Who favor my righteous cause;
And let them say continually,
“Let the Lord be magnified,
Who has pleasure in the prosperity of His servant.”
 
28 And my tongue shall speak of Your righteousness
And of Your praise all the day long.

Footnotes:

  1. Psalm 35:5 Or Angel

 Link

 * * * *

Псалтирь 35 (34)

Psalm 35 – Russian Synodal Version

 (34-1) ^^Псалом Давида.^^ Вступись, Господи, в тяжбу с тяжущимися со мною, побори борющихся со мною;
2 (34-2) возьми щит и латы и восстань на помощь мне;
3 (34-3) обнажи мечь и прегради [путь] преследующим меня; скажи душе моей: 'Я--спасение твое!'
4 (34-4) Да постыдятся и посрамятся ищущие души моей; да обратятся назад и покроются бесчестием умышляющие мне зло;
5 (34-5) да будут они, как прах пред лицем ветра, и Ангел Господень да прогоняет [их];
6 (34-6) да будет путь их темен и скользок, и Ангел Господень да преследует их,
7 (34-7) ибо они без вины скрыли для меня яму--сеть свою, без вины выкопали [ее] для души моей.
8 (34-8) Да придет на него гибель неожиданная, и сеть его, которую он скрыл [для меня], да уловит его самого; да впадет в нее на погибель.
9 (34-9) А моя душа будет радоваться о Господе, будет веселиться о спасении от Него.
10 (34-10) Все кости мои скажут: 'Господи! кто подобен Тебе, избавляющему слабого от сильного, бедного и нищего от грабителя его?'
11 (34-11) Восстали на меня свидетели неправедные: чего я не знаю, о том допрашивают меня;
12 (34-12) воздают мне злом за добро, сиротством душе моей.
13 (34-13) Я во время болезни их одевался во вретище, изнурял постом душу мою, и молитва моя возвращалась в недро мое.
14 (34-14) Я поступал, как бы это был друг мой, брат мой; я ходил скорбный, с поникшею головою, как бы оплакивающий мать.
15 (34-15) А когда я претыкался, они радовались и собирались; собирались ругатели против меня, не знаю за что, поносили и не переставали;
16 (34-16) с лицемерными насмешниками скрежетали на меня зубами своими.
17 (34-17) Господи! долго ли будешь смотреть [на это]? Отведи душу мою от злодейств их, от львов--одинокую мою.
18 (34-18) Я прославлю Тебя в собрании великом, среди народа многочисленного восхвалю Тебя,
19 (34-19) чтобы не торжествовали надо мною враждующие против меня неправедно, и не перемигивались глазами ненавидящие меня безвинно;
20 (34-20) ибо не о мире говорят они, но против мирных земли составляют лукавые замыслы;
21 (34-21) расширяют на меня уста свои; говорят: 'хорошо! хорошо! видел глаз наш'.
22 (34-22) Ты видел, Господи, не умолчи; Господи! не удаляйся от меня.
23 (34-23) Подвигнись, пробудись для суда моего, для тяжбы моей, Боже мой и Господи мой!
24 (34-24) Суди меня по правде Твоей, Господи, Боже мой, и да не торжествуют они надо мною;
25 (34-25) да не говорят в сердце своем: 'хорошо! по душе нашей!' Да не говорят: 'мы поглотили его'.
26 (34-26) Да постыдятся и посрамятся все, радующиеся моему несчастью; да облекутся в стыд и позор величающиеся надо мною.
27 (34-27) Да радуются и веселятся желающие правоты моей и говорят непрестанно: 'да возвеличится Господь, желающий мира рабу Своему!'
28 (34-28) И язык мой будет проповедывать правду Твою и хвалу Твою всякий день.



____

Hebrew Bible

Exodus 4:10-31 – New King James Version

10 Then Moses said to the Lord, “O my Lord, I am not eloquent, neither before nor since You have spoken to Your servant; but I am slow of speech and slow of tongue.”

11 So the Lord said to him, “Who has made man’s mouth? Or who makes the mute, the deaf, the seeing, or the blind? Have not I, the Lord? 12 Now therefore, go, and I will be with your mouth and teach you what you shall say.”

13 But he said, “O my Lord, please send by the hand of whomever else You may send.”

14 So the anger of the Lord was kindled against Moses, and He said: “Is not Aaron the Levite your brother? I know that he can speak well. And look, he is also coming out to meet you. When he sees you, he will be glad in his heart. 15 Now you shall speak to him and put the words in his mouth. And I will be with your mouth and with his mouth, and I will teach you what you shall do. 16 So he shall be your spokesman to the people. And he himself shall be as a mouth for you, and you shall be to him as God. 17 And you shall take this rod in your hand, with which you shall do the signs.”

Moses Goes to Egypt

18 So Moses went and returned to Jethro his father-in-law, and said to him, “Please let me go and return to my brethren who are in Egypt, and see whether they are still alive.”
And Jethro said to Moses, “Go in peace.”

19 Now the Lord said to Moses in Midian, “Go, return to Egypt; for all the men who sought your life are dead.” 20 Then Moses took his wife and his sons and set them on a donkey, and he returned to the land of Egypt. And Moses took the rod of God in his hand.

21 And the Lord said to Moses, “When you go back to Egypt, see that you do all those wonders before Pharaoh which I have put in your hand. But I will harden his heart, so that he will not let the people go. 22 Then you shall say to Pharaoh, ‘Thus says the Lord: “Israel is My son, My firstborn. 23 So I say to you, let My son go that he may serve Me. But if you refuse to let him go, indeed I will kill your son, your firstborn.”’”

24 And it came to pass on the way, at the encampment, that the Lord met him and sought to kill him. 25 Then Zipporah took a sharp stone and cut off the foreskin of her son and cast it at Moses’[a] feet, and said, “Surely you are a husband of blood to me!” 26 So He let him go. Then she said, “You are a husband of blood!”—because of the circumcision.

27 And the Lord said to Aaron, “Go into the wilderness to meet Moses.” So he went and met him on the mountain of God, and kissed him. 28 So Moses told Aaron all the words of the Lord who had sent him, and all the signs which He had commanded him. 29 Then Moses and Aaron went and gathered together all the elders of the children of Israel. 30 And Aaron spoke all the words which the Lord had spoken to Moses. Then he did the signs in the sight of the people. 31 So the people believed; and when they heard that the Lord had visited the children of Israel and that He had looked on their affliction, then they bowed their heads and worshiped.

Footnotes:
  1. Exodus 4:25 Literally his



 * * * *

Исход 4:10-31

Exodus 4:10-31 Russian Slovo Zhizny

10 Моисей сказал Господу:

– О Владыка, я не был красноречивым раньше и не стал им теперь, когда Ты заговорил со Своим слугой. Я говорю медленно и невнятно.

11 Господь сказал ему:

– Кто дал человеку язык? Кто делает его глухим или немым? Кто дает зрение или делает его слепым? Разве не Я, Господь? 12 Итак, ступай; Я помогу тебе говорить и научу, что сказать.

13 Но Моисей ответил:

– О Владыка, прошу, пошли кого-нибудь другого.

14 Господь разгневался на Моисея и сказал:

– А твой брат, левит Аарон? Я знаю, он говорит хорошо. Он уже вышел, чтобы тебя встретить, и обрадуется, увидев тебя. 15 Ты можешь говорить с ним и вкладывать слова в его уста. Я помогу вам обоим говорить и научу вас, что делать. 16 Он будет говорить народу твои слова, как если бы пророк говорил слова Бога. 17 Возьми с собой этот посох: ты будешь творить им знамения.

Моисей возвращается в Египет

18 Моисей вернулся к своему тестю Иофору и сказал ему:

– Позволь мне вернуться к родственникам в Египет – посмотреть, живы ли они еще.

Иофор сказал:

– Иди с миром.

19 Господь сказал Моисею в Мадиане:

– Вернись в Египет: те, кто хотел убить тебя, умерли.

20 Моисей взял жену и сыновей, посадил их на осла и пустился в обратный путь в Египет, неся с собой Божий посох.

21 Господь сказал Моисею:

– Когда ты вернешься в Египет, смотри, соверши перед фараоном чудеса, для которых Я дал тебе силу. А Я сделаю его сердце упрямым, и он не отпустит народ. 22 Тогда скажи фараону: «Так говорит Господь: Израиль – Мой сын, Мой первенец. 23 Я сказал тебе: Отпусти Моего сына поклониться Мне. Ты не отпустил его, и теперь Я убью твоего сына-первенца».

24 В пути, на ночлеге, Господь встретил Моисея[a] и собирался убить его[b]. 25 Но Циппора взяла острый каменный нож, обрезала крайнюю плоть сына и коснулась ею ног Моисея[c].

– Ты жених крови для меня[d], – сказала она.

26 Тогда Господь отступил от него. («Жених крови» – так она говорила про обрезание.)

27 Господь сказал Аарону:

– Иди в пустыню встречать Моисея.

Он пошел, встретил Моисея у Божьей горы и поцеловал его. 28 Моисей рассказал Аарону обо всем, с чем послал его Господь, и о всех знамениях, которые Он велел ему сотворить. 29 Моисей и Аарон собрали израильских старейшин, 30 и Аарон пересказал им все, что сказал Моисею Господь. Моисей[e] сотворил перед людьми знамения, 31 и они поверили. Услышав, что Господь позаботился о них и увидел их беду, они склонились и восславили Его.

Footnotes:
  1. Исход 4:24 Букв.: «его». Речь может идти о сыне Моисея.
  2. Исход 4:24 Возможно, это случилось потому, что Моисей не сделал сыну обрезание даже после того, как Господь призвал его вести израильский народ. Обрезание было символом завета между Господом и Авраамом и его потомками, народом Израиля (см. Быт. 17:9-14). Бог предпринял такой серьезный шаг, готовясь убить Моисея, потому что для Него было важно послушание израильтян Его повелениям (см. 1 Цар. 15:22-23).
  3. Исход 4:25 Букв.: «его ног», поэтому не совсем ясно, чьих ног она коснулась, мужа или сына. Слово «ноги» в этом контексте, возможно, является эвфемизмом для обозначения половых органов.
  4. Исход 4:25 Букв.: «жених крови из-за обрезания». То же в ст. 26.
  5. Исход 4:30 Букв.: «Господь, и сотворил».

 Link

____

Epistle

1 Corinthians 14:1-19 – New King James Version

 Prophecy and Tongues

Pursue love, and desire spiritual gifts, but especially that you may prophesy. For he who speaks in a tongue does not speak to men but to God, for no one understands him; however, in the spirit he speaks mysteries. But he who prophesies speaks edification and exhortation and comfort to men. He who speaks in a tongue edifies himself, but he who prophesies edifies the church. I wish you all spoke with tongues, but even more that you prophesied; for[a] he who prophesies is greater than he who speaks with tongues, unless indeed he interprets, that the church may receive edification.

Tongues Must Be Interpreted

But now, brethren, if I come to you speaking with tongues, what shall I profit you unless I speak to you either by revelation, by knowledge, by prophesying, or by teaching? Even things without life, whether flute or harp, when they make a sound, unless they make a distinction in the sounds, how will it be known what is piped or played? For if the trumpet makes an uncertain sound, who will prepare for battle? So likewise you, unless you utter by the tongue words easy to understand, how will it be known what is spoken? For you will be speaking into the air. 10 There are, it may be, so many kinds of languages in the world, and none of them is without significance. 11 Therefore, if I do not know the meaning of the language, I shall be a foreigner to him who speaks, and he who speaks will be a foreigner to me. 12 Even so you, since you are zealous for spiritual gifts, let it be for the edification of the church that you seek to excel.

13 Therefore let him who speaks in a tongue pray that he may interpret. 14 For if I pray in a tongue, my spirit prays, but my understanding is unfruitful. 15 What is the conclusion then? I will pray with the spirit, and I will also pray with the understanding. I will sing with the spirit, and I will also sing with the understanding. 16 Otherwise, if you bless with the spirit, how will he who occupies the place of the uninformed say “Amen” at your giving of thanks, since he does not understand what you say? 17 For you indeed give thanks well, but the other is not edified.

18 I thank my God I speak with tongues more than you all; 19 yet in the church I would rather speak five words with my understanding, that I may teach others also, than ten thousand words in a tongue.

Footnotes:
  1. 1 Corinthians 14:5 NU-Text reads and.

 Link

 * * * *

1-е Коринфянам 14:1-19


1 Corinthians 14:1-19 – Russian Slovo Zhizny

Дар пророчества и языков

Следуйте путем любви, стремитесь иметь духовные дары, особенно дар пророчества. 2 Кто говорит на незнакомом языке, тот говорит не людям, а Богу, ведь его никто не понимает, он духом[a] говорит тайны. 3 А тот, кто пророчествует, говорит людям для их назидания, ободрения и утешения. 4 Говорящий на незнакомом языке говорит в назидание себе, а пророчествующий говорит для назидания церкви. 5 Я бы хотел, чтобы каждый из вас говорил на языках, но лучше, чтобы вы пророчествовали. Кто пророчествует, тот больше того, кто говорит на языках, разве что он будет и истолковывать свою речь, чтобы и церковь получала назидание.

6 Братья, если я приду к вам и стану говорить на незнакомых языках, то какую пользу я принесу вам, если в моих словах не будет ни откровения, ни знания, ни пророчества, ни наставления? 7 Возьмите, к примеру, даже безжизненные музыкальные инструменты: флейту или арфу. Как вы узнаете мелодию, если на них будут играть, не придавая значения тому, какие ноты звучат? 8 Если труба не протрубит разборчиво определенный сигнал, то кто станет готовиться к сражению? 9 Также и у вас. Если вы не произносите языком членораздельные слова, то как человеку понять, о чем вы говорите? Вы будете бросать слова на ветер. 10 В мире так много разных языков, но все они понятны тем, кто ими владеет. 11 Если я не понимаю значения того, что мне говорят, то я чужеземец для говорящего, и говорящий – чужеземец для меня. 12 Также и вы. Вы хотите иметь духовные дары? Так стремитесь же иметь их в изобилии, но на благо церкви.

13 Поэтому, кто говорит на незнакомом языке, пусть молится о даре истолкования.  

14 Когда я молюсь на незнакомом языке, то мой дух молится, но ум не принимает в этом участия. 15 Так что же мне делать? Я буду молиться духом, но буду молиться и умом, я буду петь духом, но буду петь и умом. 16 Если ты благодаришь Бога духом, то как может несведущий человек сказать «аминь»?[b] Ведь он не поймет, что ты говоришь! 17 Ты можешь хорошо благодарить Бога, но другому человеку это пользы не принесет.

18 Я благодарен Богу, что говорю на языках больше всех вас. 19 Но в церкви я лучше скажу пять понятных слов, которые послужат для наставления другим, чем десять тысяч слов на незнакомом языке.

Footnotes:
  1. 1-е Коринфянам 14:2 Или: «Духом». Может подразумеваться или дух человека, или Дух Божий.
  2. 1-е Коринфянам 14:16 Аминь – еврейское слово, которое переводится как «да, верно, воистину так» или «да будет так».

 Link


____

Gospel

Mark 9:30-41 – New King James Version

Jesus Again Predicts His Death and Resurrection

30 Then they departed from there and passed through Galilee, and He did not want anyone to know it. 31 For He taught His disciples and said to them, “The Son of Man is being betrayed into the hands of men, and they will kill Him. And after He is killed, He will rise the third day.” 32 But they did not understand this saying, and were afraid to ask Him.

Who Is the Greatest?

33 Then He came to Capernaum. And when He was in the house He asked them, “What was it you disputed among yourselves on the road?” 34 But they kept silent, for on the road they had disputed among themselves who would be the greatest. 35 And He sat down, called the twelve, and said to them, “If anyone desires to be first, he shall be last of all and servant of all.” 36 Then He took a little child and set him in the midst of them. And when He had taken him in His arms, He said to them, 37 “Whoever receives one of these little children in My name receives Me; and whoever receives Me, receives not Me but Him who sent Me.”

Jesus Forbids Sectarianism

38 Now John answered Him, saying, “Teacher, we saw someone who does not follow us casting out demons in Your name, and we forbade him because he does not follow us.”

39 But Jesus said, “Do not forbid him, for no one who works a miracle in My name can soon afterward speak evil of Me. 40 For he who is not against us is on our[a] side. 41 For whoever gives you a cup of water to drink in My name, because you belong to Christ, assuredly, I say to you, he will by no means lose his reward.

Footnotes:
  1. Mark 9:40 M-Text reads against you is on your side.

 Link


 * * * *

От Марка 9:30-41

Mark 9:30-41 – Russian Slovo Zhizny

Иисус вновь говорит о Своей смерти и воскресении

(Мат. 17:22-23; Лк. 9:43-45)

30 Покинув ту местность, Иисус и Его ученики проходили через Галилею, и Иисус не хотел, чтобы кто-либо об этом знал, 31 потому что Он был занят наставлением Своих учеников. Он говорил им:

– Сын Человеческий будет предан в руки людей, которые убьют Его, но через три дня Он воскреснет.

32 Но они не поняли, что Он имел в виду, а спросить боялись.

Ученики Иисуса спорят о том, кто из них важнее

(Мат. 18:1-5; Лк. 9:46-48)

33 Они пришли в Капернаум, и когда расположились в доме, Иисус спросил учеников:

– Скажите, о чем это вы говорили по дороге?

34 Но они молчали, потому что по дороге они спорили о том, кто из них важнее.  

35 Тогда Иисус сел, созвал двенадцать учеников и сказал:

– Кто хочет быть первым, тот пусть будет последним из всех и всем слугой.

36 Взяв ребенка, Он поставил его посреди них, обнял его и продолжал:

37 – Кто принимает одного из таких детей ради Моего Имени, тот принимает и Меня, а кто принимает Меня, тот принимает и Пославшего Меня.

Кто не против нас, тот за нас

(Мат. 10:42; Лк. 9:49-50)

38 Иоанн сказал Ему:

– Учитель! Мы видели человека, который Твоим Именем изгонял демонов, и мы запрещали ему, потому что он не следовал за нами.

39 – Не запрещайте ему, – сказал Иисус. – Кто Моим Именем совершает чудеса, тот не станет после этого говорить обо Мне плохо. 40 Кто не против нас, тот за нас. 41 Если кто-либо напоит вас чашей воды за то, что вы носите Мое Имя, то, говорю вам истину, он не останется без награды.

 Link

No comments:

Post a Comment